Gemlite's Fragrance Concentrates
This product is the concentrated fragrance component of a traditional fragrance oil. 16oz bottle (by weight)
Fragrance oils for use in candles and soap are diluted with carriers and solvents. WE cut out the filler and our CUSTOMERS can cut out the middle man by ordering directly from us!
Our Fragrance Concentrates are non-adulterated; individually formulated in-house to keep costs low to pass the savings and quality on to our customers. Use any of our concentrates to create fragrance products. Prices vary. View our Fragrance Descriptions here: Fragrances (A-Z) How to use FCs?
Tried and true commercial formulas: Every FC is different so you may adjust formulas to suit your application. Use it neat, like a traditional fragrance oil or mix with various materials to make a variety of scented products.
1. Basic Candle Fragrance = 50% Concentrate (FC) + 50% DOA (DiOctyl Adipate)
Add 6-10% candle fragrance to ~90% paraffin wax at cloud point to make candles.
2. Soap Scent = 50% FC + 50% DPG (DiPropylene Glycol)
Add 3% soap fragrance to 97% soap base to make soap. DPG makes the product more miscible in water.
3. Perfume/Cologne = 15% FC + 80% Ethanol (or Perfumer's Alcohol) + 5% distilled water (optional)
4. Reed Diffuser Oil = 40% FC + 20% Ethanol + 30% PM (Propylene glycol Methyl ether) + 10% water. -OR- just 25% FC to Reed Diffuser Base (sold separately)
5. Air freshener Refill = 50% FC + 25% Ethanol + 25% DPG
6. Water-Soluble Fragrance
= 40% Concentrate (FC) + 60% Fragrance Modifier (sold separately)Special Orders?
For bulk discounts on Pail (40 lbs) or Drum (400 lbs) Contact Us
for details. See our: Scent Duplication Service
for scent-matching or custom fragrances.Includes: 1
(16oz bottle of Fragrance)